1) Thanksgiving movie tradition: We always see a new Christmas movie on Thanksgiving Day...what will we see this year? hmmmm
2) My mom's famous Sweet Potato Yams...oh.my.gosh. they are amazing!
3) Decorating for Christmas! David and I are going to make it tradition that we do this the day after Thanksgiving! This means we get to get our very first Xmas tree this year :)
4) Cinnamon scented pine cones! Can't wait to put them in our home...LOVE the scent they bring
5) Christmas Music---I absolutely adore Xmas jams and can't wait to blast them all day long!
6) Merry Mint Patties and Gingerbread Men....these cookies only come out around this time of year and I can't wait to buy them. (I seem to be obsessed with food. Not good.)
7) Walks around Balboa Island. Last year David and I went and walked around Balboa Island and it was so gorgeous with all of the Xmas lights and houses and boats decorated for the holidays. Can't wait to go again
8) Our trip to Northern California...We get to go up North the day after Xmas and spend 2 nights in San Francisco...I have never been! And we also get to go to Monterey and Sacramento!
9) Shopping! This time of year is a good excuse to say you are out xmas shopping for the day and want to be left alone! :)
10) Some free time! I can't wait to have 2 weeks off to just relax, attend my favorite workout classes I can't go to because of work, be with family, enjoy my husband, and enjoy the holiday season. It can't come quick enough!
Some pictures from last year:
cant wait for all our fun traditions!!! love you!
ReplyDelete