We have been having so much FUN during October celebrating Halloween....
We went to our ward's "trunk-or-treat". David dressed up as Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Carribean, I was a zebra, and we brought sweet Dana along and she was a spunky little witch!
Us with Becky the Cowgirl and CJ the kangaroo!
Anne didn't even recognize David!
Me with my sexy Pirate ;)
Kalei the surgeon, Dane the Lion, and Cole as Batman
Our pumpkin has an "evil" look this year....
Halloween at the school I work at....
It was really fun and the kids looked adorable but SO much work
on the teacher's part. Whew! Keeping them in a straight line for the costume parade,
setting up the potluck, trying to get a group picture....dealing with sugar highs, and crazy
parents! The kids were so off their routine and it made for a crazy but FUN day! I LOVE these kids!
our zebra was now just down to 2!
The whole class Disneyland for Halloween Time!
No comments:
Post a Comment